11.23.2010

Blog.. number.. whatever is after the last one


Ever have one of those days where you just want change? Maybe it's big, and you want to change the world, or smaller and you just want to change your lifestyle, what's happening to you. I've had a week kind of like that, I think.

I decided I don't like me as much as I used to, and I want to change. The thing is I don't know what I want to change, I just know I want to do it. Another problem is, normally when people make these resolutions? Kind of? To change, it's usually because something happened to them, or somebody said something to make them feel that way, am I wrong?

I was up late, like two am.. and nobody was online or awake, it was just.. lonely. That's not technically true, people were online, just nobody.. erm, interesting? Or they were too distracted. On top of that, I couldn't sleep. I wasn't interested in reading a book, or writing, I just wanted to talk.

Well.. I feel better.. sort of..

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." ~ J. D. Salinger

No comments:

Post a Comment